Time and Stress Management during my PhD
- Start: Sep 28, 2020
- End: Sep 29, 2020
- Speaker: Sandro Freudenberg
- Location: MPI-CPfS, Dresden
In order to keep work, science, and private life in balance you will learn to identify individual stress factors and to use effective methods to reduce stress. Additionally, you will learn how you can get more done in less time by eliminating time wasting habits and by replacing them with stress and time management skills.
- Basics of time and self-management
- Setting of goals and priorities
- Basics of stress management, stress avoidance
- Effective planning of projects, days, weeks and months.
Information about registration will be sent by email to all PhD students.